domingo, 6 de abril de 2008

The thousand mile conmute .

I think that work wise i have it very nice, I can practically walk to my office and have lunch with my wife and kids everyday. :). However, every once in a while, there is a project far, far away from home.

We just landed one of those, and now the problem is that I have to drive a thousand miles to work :(. Seems to me, that the only sensible thing to do is make a road trip out of it.

So off I go, driving from Los Mochis to my first detour, San Blas, Nayarit. A sleepy port close to Puerto Vallarta.

My trusty GPS tell me that I am getting closer to the beach.



The official "I was there" photo.




At the beach i just asked a local restaurant owner if i could crash for the night, nothing like sleeping with the waves 30 feet from you, I like Mexico :).




I even got my own personal cantina for the night, it was hard to get the Hielera and the Music up there, and fun getting down at 1 AM, after way too many beers.

Etiquetas:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio