viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

Spy shots, or Whats to come ...

My dream car is finally taking shape, as some of you know 2009 was mostly a two wheeled year, but I haven't forget about my 4 wheels and have been at work on a better, tougher and flashier looking machine :-).

The workings of a CJ8 that will handle 35s with close to zero lift, and later on with a flipptop conversion.

I had to start with 3 jeeps to put together a mint CJ8


Thats what a fender hole for a 35 wheel look like.


An some nice steel work to remake the inner piece.


The front just waiting for the Hi-Fender work.

Etiquetas:

1 comentarios:

A las 2 de agosto de 2018, 0:18 , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

Thankful to you again for all the data you go out, Good post. I was extraordinarily enthused about the article; it's extremely awakening I should surrender. I like passing by you site since I by and large keep running over appealing articles like this one. Mind boggling Job, I colossally am appreciative for that. Do keep giving out! Regards.


visit here

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio