martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

And on my 16,436th day, I rode my bike for a while.

Los Mochis is surrounded by who knows how many Kms of dirt roads, some follow irrigation channels, some are just plain old caminos. To start my birthday on a good note I decided to ride to El Rio Fuerte not using any pavement at all, half the fun is always to plan the route, some work with Google Earth and GPSbabel and I had an acceptable plan on my GPS.

So at 0600 sharp out of my door, off I went.

The mountains mark my destination.



Getting close and looking out for Los perros (Dogs).



The river, very close to San Miguel Zapotitlan, Sinaloa.



A very cool improvised crossing underneath Mexico 5 Highway.

Etiquetas: ,

2 comentarios:

A las 17 de septiembre de 2009, 9:10 , Blogger amidnightrider ha dicho...

I always enjoy reading bike blogs, especially from other countries. Mind if I'm a regular here?

 
A las 21 de septiembre de 2009, 20:12 , Blogger efuentes ha dicho...

Feel free, always looking for new friends.

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio